Celesta Projects S.R.L and/or Daiana Ioana Straulea, d/b/a DIS-Coaching provides its services to you through its website located at https://dis-coaching.com/
This notice applies to the use of personal information gathered from https://dis-coaching.com/
You may wish to provide us with Personal information such as your name, your organisation name, contact details and how you heard about us, when you register your interest in receiving our newsletter on our website or to attend our events.
DIS-Coaching is committed to safeguarding your personal information and complies with current data protection legislation including GDPR. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this Notice or our approach to safeguarding your information, please send us an email.
Overview of this Notice
- Who is gathering your information
- The information we gather
- What we do with the information we gather
- How long we retain your information
- Controlling your personal information
Who is gathering your information
DIS-Coaching is collecting personal data when you register for event updates or subscriptions. The company’s representative can be contactable via email at email@example.com.
The information we gather
When you use our website or register for an event or complete a contact form we collect some of the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- Organization (your employer’s company name)
- Number of employees
- Phone number
- How you heard about us
- Type of enquiry
- How can we help you
- Number of employees
- Your journey through the content of the website
What do we do with the information we gather, and why?
We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with the service you require.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or to know when you visit a particular page on our site. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
How long we retain your information
We will retain your information on our system until either:
- You request we stop sending you information, or unsubscribe from any of our mailing lists
- You do not respond to our checking with you that you wish us to continue contacting you about the service you requested
If either of these conditions are true, we will delete all the information we hold about you from your use of this website.
Controlling your personal information
It is in our best interest to safeguard your rights as our customer, therefore, we would like you to have a clear understanding of what happens to your personal data once we have collected it. The following list explains your rights as an individual under the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
- You have the right to be informed of what we do with your data and to know what the purpose of collecting and processing is.
- You have the right to access your personal data and supplementary information so that you are aware of, and can verify, the lawfulness of the processing. You can obtain the following information: a) confirmation that your data is being processed and b) access to your personal data. We will provide this information within one month of the request and free of charge.
- You have the right to request us to rectify your personal data if is inaccurate or incomplete.
- You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing, although, this can only be done under specific circumstances. Find out more at the ICO website.
- You have the right to restrict the data processing, however, this can only be done under specific circumstances.
- You have the right to move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability. This is commonly known as “data portability”. We will provide this in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, free of charge, and we will deliver it you in one month following the request.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please contact us to obtain a Subject Access Request Form, or write to us:
Celesta Projects S.R.L
Bucuresti, Sector 1, Calea Grivitei 3-5, Scara 1, Etaj 6, Ap 50
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.